Hoodoo and Conjure New Orleans 2014
The predecessor Hoodoo and Conjure New Orleans was such a smashing success that we have decided to continue with the series! This issue highlights recent events in the world of New Orleans Voudou and includes more Louisiana contributors and talented writers in the wide world of Hoodoo and Conjure. In this issue:
- The Pink Tomb of Marie Laveaux: Devotion or Desecration? by Denise Alvarado
- Bearing Witness to Fate: Ifa Reading for 2014 by Baba Eli
- American Horror Story Coven: Will the Real Papa Legba Please Stand Up? by Denise Alvarado
- Getting a Jump on Successful New Year by Dorothy Morrison
- In the Shadow of the Crossroads by Alyne Pustanio
- Louisiana Woman, Carolina Man by Carolina Dean
- Walking on the Vows of an Ifa Rootworker by Doc Oloyade Hava
- The Noninitiates Guide to Palo by Madrina Angelique and Baba Omigbemi Olumaki
- Following Tituba by Witchdoctor Utu
- New Orleans Practitioner Profile: The Divine Prince Ty Emmecca by Denise Alvarado
- Brown Bottle Spell by Magick LaCroix
- Easy Low Cost Money Spells by Carolina Dean
- Getting that Swing: How to Use a Pendulum by Carolina Dean
- Talking to the Ancestors with Bare Bones by Melony Malsom
- A Guide to Candle Shapes and Figures by Celeste Heldstab
- Blockbuster Magick by Khi Armand
This magazine journal is an 8 X 10 special edition, full color bleed, of the highest quality and bound like a book. A true collector's item and must have for any student of conjure and lover of New Orleans and Southern folk magic traditions.
Hoodoo and Conjure New Orleans. It's for real, y'all.
Visit the Hoodoo and Conjure Magazine blog for more information and excerpts.
*If we are out of stock, you may purchase this book on Amazon here.